Sunday, April 26, 2009

101 Cookbooks


A friend recently turned me onto 101cookbooks.com and it's now my favorite recipe website hands down. Have I cooked any of the recipes yet, you ask? Err ... eh ... no. But the photos and ingredient lists have inspired improvisations of standards in my weekly repertoire. And I have bookmarked a few to prepare on the fabled weekend that I imagine will give me the time I need to make the mouth-watering "Basic Chocolate Cake" or "Ginger Poached Noodles," both of which have been featured in recent weeks. Click over to the website by clicking the headline above if you want to start fantasizing about your next meal.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love 101CB! I've made a bunch of her recipes and have been happy w/how they've turned out.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous bogartkick said...

Thanks for sharing this information to us. This is a whole bunch of recipes that I have never seen before and I wish I could try to use their recipes.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home